Sat, Feb 17|
Leadership Training Overview
This training for clergy, staff, & concerned members provides the overview of the congregational team ministry model.
Time & Location
Feb 17, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About the Event
Your congregational registration fee includes all participating individuals, a set of 3 ministry guides, congregational readiness tool kit & 1 hour consultation.
As a result of this training, participants will be better able to:
- Understand the role of the congregation in addressing substance use disorders through prevention and recovery support;
- Explain the work of a prevention and recovery ministry team;
- Recognize the role of leadership (both clergy and laity) in developing a congregational team ministry;
- Identify the barriers to starting this ministry; and,
- Describe specific steps for the initial development of a team ministry.