Fri, Apr 28|
This 2 day training is for those that have attended a Healing Network event or consultation. This provides team members information/skills/resources to build addiction and related mental health team ministries.
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2023, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Menomonee Falls, W156N8131 Pilgrim Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USA
About the Event
This is a 2 day training. This ticket price is a package for all individuals from a congregation. It also includes on-going consultation to assist each congregation in tailoring their particular ministry needs. As well as quarterly cohort meetings for the next two years.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective team functioning;
- Understand the five congregational ministry areas;
- Initiate educational sessions within their team and congregation;
- Identify and work with community resources;
- Develop an initial action plan; and,
- Utilize evaluation tools in measuring effectiveness.