Fri, Apr 26|
Team Training Day 1
This 2 day workshop is a vital aspect of team formation, vision casting, mission development, connection to community resources, and initial understanding and planning in the ministry areas of prevention, early intervention, referral assistance, recovery support, and advocacy.
Time & Location
Apr 26, 2024, 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Menomonee Falls, W156N8131 Pilgrim Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USA
About the Event
This is a 2 day training. This ticket price is a package for all individuals from a congregation. It also includes on-going consultation to assist each congregation in tailoring their particular ministry needs. As well as quarterly cohort meetings for the next two years.
As a result of this training, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective team functioning;
- Understand the five congregational ministry areas;
- Initiate educational sessions within their team and congregation;
- Identify and work with community resources;
- Develop an initial action plan; and,
- Utilize evaluation tools in measuring effectiveness.
Registration coming soon.